School council meets at 6:30 pm on the third Tuesday each month “to foster the full Christian education and development of our children within the framework of a Catholic environment and philosophy, and to encourage the development of true Catholic values.”
Council members oversee the general day-to-day non-educational program aspects of the school including such areas as the collection of fees, payment of operating expenses and maintenance of facilities and grounds.
Parish community members and parents are invited to join at our Annual General Meeting held in November each year.
- Chairperson – Jeannette Shaw
- Vice-Chair – Chelsey St. Pierre
- Finance/Treasurer – Charmaine Moeller
- Secretary – Kim Pekrul
- Staff/Council Liaison – Chelsey St. Pierre
- School Council/Parish Council Liaison – Jeannette Shaw & Father Louis
- Parent Support Group Liaison – Kim Pekrul
- Maintenance and Repair Representative – Kim Skin
- Admission – Kim Skin
- Public Relations – Kim Skin
- Publicity – Kim Pekrul
- Pastor – Father Louis Kwena
- Catholic Independence School Representative – Sister Connie Harkin
If you would like further information on becoming a member of school council contact me at 250-782-1363.