SEPTEMBER 2020 UPDATES
- Notre Dame’s Detailed Return Plan to School Updated Sep 17 (For Information)
- Letter for Parents with updates Sept 14 (For Information)
- Updated September 11, 2020 Notre Dame – Stage 2 Return to School Plans (For Information)
- Health Check Agreement (For Action)
- Health Check Updated Sept. 11 (For Information)
- Updated Cohort Map (For Information)
- Welcome Haven Family Services (For Information)
- Transition Option Letter (For Information)
- Updated August 30, 2020 Notre Dame – Stage 2 Return to School Plans (For Information)
AUGUST 2020 UPDATES
July 30, 2020
On July 29th, the Ministry of Education announced plans for all schools in BC to reopen in Stage 2 of the 5 Stage Framework for K-12 education.
Please click here for details.
Notre Dame School, alongside other CISPG schools will continue to work closely with our Superintendent, the Federation of Independent Schools Association (FISA), the Ministry of Education’s Independent Schools Branch, and WorkSafeBC in preparation for supporting this return for our students and families.
Please watch for further school updates on our school website.
Continue to be safe, healthy and enjoy your summer holidays.
MAY 2020 UPDATES
- COVID Protocols for re opening of schools
- Returning to School Letter
- June 1st Reopening Survey
- COVID-19 Memo from CIS May 19 2020
- COVID-19 Memo from CIS May 12 2020
APRIL 2020 UPDATES
- Hello from Notre Dame-Letter to Parents April 24th
- Letter to Parents April 16,2020
- Student belongings -letter dated April 8,2020
- Letter home to parents April 6, 2020
- Survey on Continuation of Learning https://s.surveyplanet.com/yg96Xf1ex
- Message from the NDS Staff: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA2_37t8hoo&feature=youtu.be