For field trips, please note the following:
- A volunteer form must be completed by every parent/guardian wishing to volunteer at Notre Dame School.
- Parent volunteers are required to have a current Criminal Record Check on file in the office. These may take up to 3 – 6 weeks, so please do not delay.
- Only those parents in a supervisory role are allowed on any given field trip as per Notre Dame School policy.
- Siblings may not join the class on a field trip.
- Volunteer drivers must have a current driver’s abstract on file in the office. A copy of a current driver’s licence and vehicle insurance are also required. This takes time, so please have it done well before the day of the field trip.
All the forms needed for volunteers can be picked up at the office, or sent home with your child at your request. If you have any questions or concerns in regards to field trips, please contact the office by phone: (250) 782-4923, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org